Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Real Wedding: Meg & Heather

I love this wedding for many reasons. first of all, I can see the genuine love these two have for each other. I'm so lucky to have been able to be apart of their wedding, small though my contribution was. 

Meg contacted me about customizing my venn diagram seal  & send invites, with the tweak being instead of a heart in the middle of the venn diagram, they wanted an infinity symbol. Such a clever idea! The infinity symbol found its way into other aspects of the wedding, and I also designed a "certificate" that guests signed as witnesses of Meg & Heather's marriage.

My favorite part? how do I choose! I really like some of the vintage details they chose, specifically, the math flash card table numbers.

  
 
 
 
 
 
 Many thanks to Ryan T. Conaty for capturing the images.


No comments: