Tuesday, November 1, 2011

my future tattoo

I have really loved browsing through the lovely inspirational images on pinterest. If you have never checked out pinterest, it's definitely a great place to get ideas. It was via pinterest that I found this amazing calligraphy tattoo design done by Betsy Dunlap and I knew I had to have one. I was so lucky to find a calligrapher via Etsy who I commissioned to create a custom tattoo for me, the wonderful Katie of Strength and Dash. Katie sent me several variations to choose from, and here is the final design!

I'm planning to have it running down the inside of my forearm ( it'll be my first official tattoo not done by my own hand..... don't ask.) I will definitely be posting photos of the permanent tattoo once I finally get it done.

Happy Halloween!!

No comments: