Monday, July 18, 2011

Cheer Up Cherup in Brides Magazine!


The people at BRIDES seem to do a good job of keeping you in the dark about how, when, and where they will be featuring your product. I had no idea my venn diagram save-the-date was going to be in the national issue of BRIDES, and be apart of an article filled with other geeky and fun items. I thought the article was super cute.

I cannot tell you how surreal it was to be able to drive over to my local Kroger and find myself in a magazine. I wanted to buy 30 issues and harass the cashier and say, do you know who made this!? It feels so great to be recognized for your hard work. I am  truly blessed!

6 comments:

Lauren | Palm Papers said...

Congrats Alaina!

Marlys said...

You deserve it! You do great work!

Journal Girl said...

Love the invites! They are so gorgeous! I cant wait to buy my own copy of the magazine next time I am at Kroger!! <3 Congrats girl.

Unknown said...

Keep it up , Bravo !!!



By
Wedding Themes

Meredith said...

congrats! that is so exciting Alaina! Next will be Martha Stewart!

Alaina said...

Meredith, hope so! Martha Stewart would be amazing.