Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've Been Branded!

I am soo excited about recently becoming a branded designer for Indigoprints. Branded designers receive a cash bonus, their own page on the Indigo Prints site and get the chance to build their own collection of designs.  YAY! I am super pumped.

In case you are wondering what Indigo Prints is all about:

"Indigo Prints is a fresh, fun place to shop online for modern, stylish stationery, including invitations, announcements, photo cards and so much more!"


They've got lots of designs from lots of different designers, and the best of the best will be up for sale on the site. designers receive 10% commission on orders. If you love my designs and want to help me on my way to financial freedom (I mean, quitting my day job), I would love it if you could patronize Indigo Prints. The designs sold on Indigo Prints can't be found anywhere else, and I promise these are some of my best designs yet! I cannot wait to share them all.


the site will hopefully be up very soon, just in time to order holiday cards or party invitations! In the meantime, you can heck out the Indigo Prints blog here.

2 comments:

Hannah Cloud said...

I absolutely adore your cut and paste stationery and am looking forward to joining you as an Indigo Prints branded designer. Woo Hoo. I hope we're up in time for people to grab up the great holiday cards and party invites we've all made.

Alaina said...

thanks Hannah, I am extremely excited about the launch and seeing all the other designs. I can't stand it any longer!