Thursday, June 10, 2010

Idea: Photo Booth Ticket

I'm working on a custom design for a couple who is doing a photo booth at their reception. The bride had me work on a design for a photo booth ticket that they would be putting at each placesetting. It's actually quite practical since most photo booths are only open for a period of time, it's an easy and stylish way to communicate to your guests what time it starts and ends.


These are small, about 2x4. I'm fond of the green one. I think it'd be fun to perforate them or cut out a simple design in each of the corners. I also like the idea of having different colors at each place setting. The possibilities!

1 comment:

takeshi007 said...

Having Photobooth rentals in your event is one of the surefire ways to record the memories of your event. Imagine that you are having wedding party or party and you may want to preserve the memories of the event.