Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby! Part II

I've been meticulously planning for my youngest sister's baby shower which finally took place last Saturday. She is decorating baby K's room with vintage posters (godzilla and super heroes) and the colors are aqua, chartreuse, and gray. So we planned the baby shower around a Godzilla/dino theme.

I ws so excited to make a few Etsy purchases that matched the decor and theme, in particular, some paper poms from pomlove and some cupcake liners from cupcakesocial.

I made the cupcake toppers myself using an online tutorial I found. I printed out little dinosaur, cupcake, and "it's a boy" graphics  for the toppers and punched them out using a circular punch I bought from the craft store. I also created an "it's a boy" circular sign to hang from the bottom of the poms.




No comments: