Tuesday, January 26, 2010

even more custom designs!

I've been doing custom designs LIKE CRAZY lately. A couple days ago I finished up two of them, went to dinner, and came home only to discover two more bespoke designs had been purchased from my shop! I'm so very excited but at the same time, I'm feeling the stress. I have to say though that I'm coping with it better than last year (so far, anyway)

These are a continuation of the designs I posted earlier, here





You may have to click to see the enlarged version to get an appreciation for the detail in these designs.  The client wanted something mostly text/typography based, which can be extra especially challenging. I love the way these turned out. I'm so grateful for the opportunities I get through doing custom design, I'm learning so much and I can literally feel myself getting better at what I do... 

right now, I'm working on a bespoke design and attempting to incorporate the following:

california poppies
california quail
woodgrain or trees
succulents
bluegrass music

it's going to be a blast. :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

This image (http://ritzybee.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/11/a-great-savethedate.html) the fifth one down, made me think of your next project! Poppies :) Good luck...I know you'll pull something great together!

Alaina said...

very pretty! thanks so much for sharing.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love the pretty blue! It's one of our wedding colors!

Jolie Jolie said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

You've got great style. I found you on etsy and love your work. I've been listening to the Mammals lately-- they might provide some great bluegrass inspiration:
http://hannahcloud.wordpress.com/2010/02/05/the-mammals-and-more-live-in-concert-on-valentines-day/