Monday, December 14, 2009

Bespoke Design Update

I guess there were some people interested in seeing the final product from the bespoke design I was working on with the palm trees. Here is the final save-the-date. We're still working on the invitation but it more or less looks just like the save-the-date, sans the taxi cab.



I did SO many variations on this. There were lots of different images flying around-- bicycles, airplanes, taxis, putting greens, flags.... but the client finally decided on something more simple for the invitation pieces.  This was a tough project, I have a lot of imagery I can use for future projects if ever I need them. 




4 comments:

Fern said...

That is SO cute! Great work :)
31everything.com

Alaina said...

thank you!

cabin + cub said...

it's very cute!! love the tropical feel! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - i like the uphill taxi - what a great summery save the date - i love it!