Friday, July 10, 2009

Bridal Shower Inspiration

Lately I've been trying to come up with decor ideas for a friend of mine's bridal shower, which happens to be beach/nautical themed. I immediately started scouring etsy for the cutest nautical items... and I found them! I guess I have a fondness for sea creatures-- sea urchins, starfish, seahorses... Here's some imagery to inspire you.




1. Sea Urchin Salt & Pepper Shakers • Potterybarn.com
2. Sea Urchin Tea Light Calligraphed Place Cards • bumbledesign.com
3. Sea Horse Cupcake • Melanie Parker on Flickr
4. White Coral Sculpture • bassettfurniture.com
5. Ceramic Cake Stand • vesselsandwares.etsy.com
6. Coral Drink Coasters • thepaperpeony.etsy.com

You can also check out my current etsy favorites to see more nautical themed items.




1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Love it all... great inspiration!