Thursday, May 21, 2009

Update for May

It's been a while since I blogged last so I thought I would give an update as to what's been happening in the last month or so.

I still have my etsy shop temporarily closed while I take some time to myself, do some spring cleaning, and revamp my invitation selections--which includes hiring a photographer to take new shots of my invitations... yay! I'm so excited about it. I'm having ashley thalman do them. Her photography is amazing and I think her style fits well with mine.

I'm also hoping to create a web presence for myself somewhere other than etsy.com, even though I love etsy dearly I need a place where I can be 100% myself. I've already got my domain name set up, now I just need to find a web designer, which is much harder than one might think!


Floral programs I recently designed to match my Floral Invitation Set, my most popular design.

Orders are still flowing in even though the shop's been closed for over a month now. I'm shocked, actually, that I had been working with that many brides at one time. I think the total was around 25 at my busiest point. It's tough keeping them straight. I actually had two "Kate and Ben" couples I was working with at once. Talk about confusing...at least they didn't pick the same invitation!

No comments: