Friday, January 16, 2009

My favorite Etsy boutonnieres

It took me a while to figure out how to spell boutonniere, but once I did, I found several pages of beautiful boutonnieres, not to mention many talented etsians. Here are a few that stood out from the crowd:


This one might be my favorite. Subtle & pretty.
Get it from ekaminsk



If it's green, I like it. I was drawn to the spotted
feather & earthiness. This is one is from lfinkels



this one is from tinarie21. I love the dotted ribbon
wrapped around the bottom and the monkey tail.



Peacock feathers are so popular right now, and I love
that whichgoose paired it with a button!

There are many more etsy sellers who make gorgeous boutonnieres, here are a few that caught my eye:

JLoveS
myrakim
amanda1986
easteryu


enjoy!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Those are lovely! I wouldn't have known how to spell "boutonnieres" either, haha.